Pages

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Getting a start on my Christmas cards!

Hi everyone,

On Sunday night, I got my Stampin' Up! stuff out and made a few cards.
I decided to use my new Christmas papers and stamps.
Getting an early start on Christmas cards is always a good idea.
It's much better than waiting until the last minute to get them done.

Here are the two Christmas cards I made.


Stamp: Tag it, Six-sided Sampler
Paper: Whisper White Cardstock, Rasberry Ripple cardstock, Seasons of Style DSP Stack 
Ink: Rasberry Ripple, Gumball Green
Embellishment: Tea Lace Paper Doilies, Linen thread
Tools: hexagon punch, Chalk Talk dies


Stamp: Christmas Messages
Paper: Whisper White Cardstock, Rasberry Ripple cardstock, Seasons of Style DSP Stack 
Ink: Pear Pizzazz
Embellishment: Gold ribbon (stash)
Tools: Chalk Talk dies, Beautifully Baroque Embossing folder

I hope you like my cards.
They were fun to make.

Hugs


No comments:

Post a Comment