Pages

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Two Mixed Media Scrapbook pages...

Hi everyone,

I hope you are doing well.

I've been so inspired by the mixed media scrapbook artists out there.
One of my best friends recently had a baby and she sent me all these pictures.
I thought that I would get her baby scrapbook started for her.
You know how busy Mom's with newborns are.

I thought she would like these.
So here they are.


Here is the second layout using a divided page protector.


Paper: "Etcetera" and "This and That" Designer Series Paper(SU)
Embellisments: metal embelishments, pearl and rhinestone accents (Recollections)
Paint: liquitex gesso, americana whispering turquoise, golden light molding paste
Dies: Sissix flourish, Tim Holtz tattered flowers, Chevron die from SU circle thinlit set

I hope you like my layouts.
They were a lot of fun to make.
By the way, this was my first mixed media scrapbook page.
It was so much fun....there will be many more in my future.

Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment