Wednesday, April 3, 2013

A dress up card

Hi everyone,

I've had the idea for this card for a few days now.
I finally decided to make it.
I used the Dress Up Framelits Dies to make it.
These are such cute dies.
I'm so glad I bought them.

I took apart one of the boxes from my Stampin' Up! order and peeled back the top layer of paper.
That gave me that vintage corrugated background that I wanted.
Then, I cut out the dress form out of Very Vanilla Card Stock.
The paper I used for the dress is Everyday Enchantment DSP that I got in the clearance rack.
I love this paper. I should have gotten more.
The lace ribbon is from my stash, as are the buttons.

I hope you like it.
I had a lot of fun making it.


No comments:

Post a Comment