Pages

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

All Dressed Up workshop! Cancelled!!!!********

*********this workshop is cancelled********
*******my husband had a serious motorcycle accident on Thursday*******
*******if you need anything, please email my upline Lisa Henderson********
********lisa.henderson003(at)gmail(dot)com********
Hi everyone,

I will be hosting my first workshop on May 2nd, 2013
from 7:00 to 9:00 pm!!
I'm having it at a wonderful location.....
The Royal Kingston Curling Club, at 130 Days Road.

We will be making 4 cards for $15.00!
I have three of the four cards shown below.
All the materials will be provided.
These cards can be used for Mother's Day, Birthdays, or Just Because....


If you are interested in attending, please email me at
ariane.kring@gmail.com
or call me (613)634-4181






Hope to see you there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment