Pages

Saturday, July 27, 2013

I actually made something!!!

Hi everyone,

I haven't been able to make anything the last 3 months.
Since my husbands accident, life has been crazy around here for me.
I really haven't had much time for myself. 
Tonight, I finally took a bit of time to play with my stamps.
I even embossed for my first time ever. 
So exciting!!!
I made two cards.
The first card uses the swallowtail stamp. I love this stamp.
I embossed it in black, then coloured it in with yellow and red ink.
I added ribbon and button from my stash.
This second card used the baby prints stamps. 
I kept this card simple. 
I also embossed it using the white embossing powder. 

Well, I had fun creating tonight.
I ordered a bunch of new stamps from the new catalogue. 
I should get them by next weekend.
I can't wait!!

Hugs

Ariane

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment